Customer Service Representative
PPG Paints Arena, 1001 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Please apply here:
The Pittsburgh Penguins are seeking highly motivated and dedicated customer service candidates to work within its fast-paced Ticket Sales Department. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for ensuring every fan, both ticket buyers and the general public receives personal, courteous, and prompt customer service. You are expected to deliver an enhanced fan experience by building strong relationships and providing excellent customer service through customized communication and tailored benefits to match the needs of each customer.
• Answer incoming phone calls and emails from Penguins season ticket holders and general public
• Bring a positive attitude and relentless work ethic to the office each day
• Develop personal relationships and deliver a customized service experience that builds fan loyalty
• Take a proactive approach when assisting fans with questions, concerns, ticket requests, ADA exchanges, and potential upsells
• Collaborate with other members of the department including premium seating, box office, and sales representatives to create a seamless
• Work games and events beyond normal business hours in support of ticket sales objectives
• Track touchpoints with clients and prospects in CRM and Archtics ticketing systems
• Assist the Ticketing Department with other tasks as assigned Skills and Experience:
• Highly motivated with a desire to work in sports
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Ticketmaster (Archtics) knowledge preferred but not required
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics
• Customer service experience in Sports, Entertainment or related field preferred
Candidates must be available to work evenings, weekends and occasional holidays.
This is a salaried position
. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age,
disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Every website has a story, and your visitors want to hear yours. This space is a great opportunity to provide any personal details you want to share with your followers. Include interesting anecdotes and facts to keep readers engaged.
Double click on the text box to start editing your content and make sure to add all the relevant details you want site visitors to know. If you’re a business, talk about how you started and share your professional journey. Explain your core values, your commitment to customers and how you stand out from the crowd. Add a photo, gallery or video for even more engagement.