The Full Story
To promote the scholarship, legacy, and tradition of our nation's Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) through active community engagement, student recruitment, and the promotion of academic success and college completion throughout Western Pennsylvania.
1. Actively recruit prospective students to attend HBCUs
2. Promote the importance of academic success and college completion
3. Develop community activities and programs that perpetuate HBCU culture
4. Create professional networking opportunities for HBCU alumni
5. Advocate for the institutional advancement, sustainability, and equitable treatment of HBCUs